Easy pasta dish for later on your trip.
Servings: 4 people
- 400 grams pasta, penne
- 3 each salsiccia sausages – cut on the slant
- 300 grams zucchini – cut in half length-wise and then sliced
- 2 cloves chopped garlic, or garlic paste
- 1 tblsp oil
- 200 ml creme fraiche light 13%
- 100 ml white wine, dry (can be substituted with water)
- 1 tblsp basil paste, or fresh basil
- 100 ml black olives
- salt and pepper (free of charge section)
- 150 grams grated cheese, mature white cheddar
- Fry salsiccia and zuchini in oil in a frying pan, 3-4 mins. Add garlic, fry another minute, Add cream fraiche, basil paste, white wine, olives, salt & pepper. Simmer for 2-3 mins. Taste & adjust.
- Boil pasta. Add sauce and grated sheese and mix.