Prepare the salad in the morning before you set off. If you had pasta for dinner last night, make some extra, toss with a little olive oil and save for today’s lunch.
Servings: 4 people
- 300 grams pasta, fusilli or penne
- 0.5 each cucumber – diced
- 0.25 each red onion – finely diced
- 250 grams cherry tomatoes – halved
- 1 each green bell pepper – diced
- 100 ml black olives, kalamata
- 150 grams feta cheese – crumbled
- 6 tblsp olive oil
- 1 tblsp basil paste, or fresh basil
- 2 tblsp red wine vinegar (free of charge section)
- 1 each lemon – 1 tblsp juice
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 0.5 tsp dried oregano (free of charge section)
- 0.25 tsp garlic powder (free of charge section)
- salt and pepper (free of charge section)
- Boil pasta. Toss with a little olive oil and let cool.
- Place the cucumbers, tomatoes, pepper, red onion, olives, parsley and feta cheese in a bowl.