4 days of self-guided kayaking in Saint Anna
Top notch equipment
We provide kayaking, camping and cooking gear of the very highest quality. It’s sure to make your time in the wild as comfortable as can be, no matter the whims of Mother Nature!
Saint Anna is a paradise for common and rare coastal birds, no less than thirty-five species breed here. Sighting White-tailed eagles hovering high up in the air is almost a given. If lucky, you’ll spot a magnificent Grey seal bobbing its head above the water.
Wild camping permitted anywhere
So many wild islands! Just take your pick and make it your own for a night. Go for a swim, enjoy a delicious meal, and take in the beautiful sunset. You’re all by your lonesome in this amazing coastal landscape and it’s absolutely stunning.
A landscape rich in culture & history
It’s almost all solitude and wilderness out here, but the area has also been home to people living their whole lives on the islands for centuries. Visting some of the cultural points of interest is truly like travelling to a time long gone.
What You'll Get
A Complete Package from Start to finish
We provide all kayaking, camping and cooking gear needed. On site we help you pack and give instructions on paddling, navigation and the area. Return transport Stockholm Skavsta Airport -Saint Anna included as well as access to our comprehensive food order system.
- Top quality kayaking, camping & cooking gear
- Return transport Stockholm Skavsta or Norrköping-Saint Anna
- Food order – we shop and pack for you at cost price
- Briefing on the area, navigation and safety
- Detailed guide book
- Cell phone for weather reports & communication
- 24/7 Do the North service while kayaking
What to Bring
- A couple of sets of clothing
- Shoes for water & land
- Towel & swimwear
- Sunglasses, sun cap, sun block & toiletries