Easy pasta dish for the early days of your trip.
Servings: 4 people
- 400 grams paste, penne
- 250 grams cherry tomatoes – halved
- 0.5 bunch chives – chopped
- 1 each lemon – zest
- 300 grams smoked salmon – cut in broad strips
- 150 ml heavy cream
- 150 ml white wine, dry
- 1 pack vegetable stock, fond du chef
- salt and pepper (free of charge section)
- 65 grams fresh spinach
- Boil pasta. Add just a little oil so it doesn’t stick while making sauce.
- Simmer heavy cream, white wine and vegetable stock. Add salt, pepper and lemon zest. Cook down to a good consistency pasta sauce. Taste & adjust.
- Fold in tomatoes, chives and spinach. Mix with pasta and serve with smoked salmon.