This is a really fun recipe to make. It takes a while to grill all the flatbreads and then make the pizzas, but who cares, right. You can vary the topping to anything you like! The pizzas are pretty small, so we’ll make 1.5 each!
Servings: 4 people
- 700 ml flour
- 700 ml greek yoghurt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 carton pizza sauce (‘tin and jar ingredients’ section)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 jar black olives, kalamata
- 1 jar sundried tomatoes – cut in pieces
- 1 bag rocket salad (arugula) 65g
- Use the frying pan that comes with your Trangia cooker for the pizzas. Use your larger pan as a lid when it’s time to melt the cheese.
- Mix baking powder with flour and salt. Add yoghurt, and mix everything together, it should be a pretty sticky.
- Wash the bottom of one of your plastic boxes thoroughly and flip it upside down to use as your rolling surface. Use a bottle or something else cylindrical (like Klean Kanteen bottle) as a rolling pin. Sprinkle extra flour on your rolling surface when rolling out breads, underneath and on top. Flip it several times as you roll it, and add a little more flour under and over each time, until you end up with a nice flat bread that will fit perfectly in your pan. Grill in medium hot dry frying pan, on both sides until cooked.