5 days of kayaking and sighting birds & seals in the outer archipelago
Birds in Abundance
Marvel at large birds of prey like White-tailed eagles or Ospreys. Watch the agile Arctic skua steal catch from other seabirds mid-air, and learn to identify all kinds of gulls and ducks. Spot Razorbills, Guillemots, Herons and rare waders. It’s a bird lover’s paradise!
Watch seals and their cubs sunbathe on the barren rocks, or bob their heads above the water while hunting for fish. We head further out than most kayakers ever go to see these magnificent animals.
Your Wildlife Guides
A collaboration with Wild Sweden, a role model for observing animals in their natural habitat and wildlife conservation. Bonafide experts at getting close without disturbing.
Feel truly connected with nature and learn about the importance of biodiversity and a healthy ecosystem. Get inspired to take action to save wildlife and the environment, not just in Saint Anna, but closer to home too.
What You'll Get
All-Inclusive Wildlife Safari by Kayak
Wildlife guide from Wild Sweden and kayaking guide from Do the North. We use top quality kayaking, camping and wildlife spotting equipment. Return transport Norrköping-Saint Anna included as well as all meals in the wild.
- Wildlife guide and kayaking guide
- Top quality kayaking and camping gear
- Binoculars, spotting scope and bird watcher’s guide
- All meals, snacks and drinks in the wild
- Comfort upgrade- airbed, pillow and chair
- Return transport Norrköping-Saint Anna
What to Bring
- Base layers for paddling
- A couple of sets of clothing for land
- Warm sweater, beanie, gloves
- Shoes for water & land
- Towel & swimwear
- Sunglasses, sun cap, sun block & toiletries
- Camera or battery pack for phone
- Flights to Sweden