Scrambled Eggs with Potatoes & Veggies
This is a great dish to make towards the end of your trip.
Servings: 4 people
- 2 tblsp oil
- 1 each red onion sliced
- 2 piece grilled peppers in a jar (appr 8 in a jar) drained and sliced
- 3 each boiled potatoes cut in 1 cm cubes
- 1 clove chopped garlic, or garlic paste
- 0.5 each zucchini cut lengthwise, quartered and then sliced
- salt and pepper (free of charge section)
- 8 each eggs
- 2 ml water
- 4 each toast, tortillas or other bread
- 4 tblsp ajvar relish (can be excluded) ('oil, condiments & pastes' section)
Add some oil to frying pan. Sautee onions for a couple of mins, add zucchini and sautee for a few more mins, add garlic and grilled peppers and fry 1-2 more mins. Season with salt & pepper. Remove from pan and cover to keep warm. Add some more oil, turn up the heat and fry potatoes golden. Remove from pan and store with veggies. Wipe out your pan and add 1 tblsp oil.
Crack eggs in a bowl, add water and whip with a fork until scrambled. Add to frying pan. The best scrambled eggs you don't scramble the whole time, let the edges set a little bit and then stir, repeat. But don't leave it too long either. You wan't them all to be cooked evenly.
Fold in veggies and serve scrambe with bread and a side of ajvar relish.