Add to Collection
Go to Collections
You can put all kinds of things in a scrambled eggs breakfast burrito and easy to make for everyone at the same time! Use some left-over potatoes, rice, chili, chicken nachos, even curry! Or just veggies, scrambled eggs, cheese and salsa.
Servings: 4 people
- 2 tblsp oil
- 0.5 each onion sliced
- 1 each red bell pepper sliced
- 0.5 tsp coriander (free of charge section)
- 0.5 tsp cumin (free of charge section)
- 0.25 tsp cayenne pepper (free of charge section)
- salt and pepper (free of charge section)
- 2 cloves chopped garlic, or garlic paste
- 8 each eggs
- 2 tblsp water
- 1 bag grated cheese
- 1 each avocado cut in large chunks and seasoned
- 1 jar salsa
- left-over potatoes, rice, chili, chicken nachos, curry if you have it. can be excluded
- 4 large tortillas
If you have left-over chili, nachos or curry you can skip out the onion, peppers, spices & salsa, and just do the rest.
Add oil to frying pan, sautee spices, onions and peppers until they are soft but still with some crunch. Add salt and pepper. Right at the end add garlic, and fry for another min. Put aside, Wipe out your pan and add more oil.
Crack eggs in a bowl, add water and whip with a fork until scrambled. Add to frying pan. The best scrambled eggs you don't scramble the whole time, let the edges set a little bit and then stir, repeat. But don't leave it too long either. You wan't them all to be cooked evenly. Right at the end add your cheese, scramble for 15 sec and then take the pan off the heat. The cheese will melt on it own without the eggs getting over-coooked.
Place eggs in a line the middle of tortilla, add salt and pepper on top. Important! Then add your veggies, avocado and salsa (or heated up left-overs). Fold in the edges and roll up. Cut in half and enjoy.