Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Italian Pasta Salad with Salami & Mozarella
Pretty straight-forward flavours that everyone knows. Pasta salads are great for using up the rest of your pasta package if you're having pasta for dinner. Prepare your pasta salad in the mornign before setting off.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 450 grams pasta, fusilli
- 200 grams cherry tomatoes halved
- 200 grams hard salami or pre-sliced salami cubed
- 3 each grilled peppers in a jar chopped
- 0.5 each red onion chopped
- 125 grams mozarella cubed
- 50-100 grams black olives sliced
- 4 tblsp olive oil
- 4 tblsp red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves chopped garlic, or garlic paste
- 0.5 tblsp honey
- 2 tblsp basil paste
- salt and pepper (free of charge section)
Boil pasta. Toss with a little olive oil and let cool.
Whisk all the ingredients of the vinaigrette in a small bowl (oil, vinegar, garlic, basil paste, honey, salt & pepper).
Pour the tomatoes, sliced hard salami, chopped grilled peppers, red onion,, mozzarellal and olives over the pasta. Pour the vinaigrette over the top and toss well to coat. Taste, then season with salt and pepper as needed.