Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Brie, Salami & Apple Baguette
Baguettes only last until your second lunch. Fantastic flavour combination.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 2 people
- 1 whole French stick baguette, 50 cm
- 250 grams hard salami or pre-sliced salami
- 1 wedge brie cheese sliced
- 1 each apple cut in thin slices
- 65 grams rocket salad (arugula)
- 2 tblsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
Cut baguette in two halves, and slice them open. Spread on Dijon and honey
Add the salami, sliced brie, apple slices and arugula.