Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Creamy Macaroni Salad
Long-lasting ingredients. Easy to make variations and use up left-over ingredients. Make before you set off in the morning. Great to have with some sliced long-lasting whole smoked "Onsala" sausage or juniper smoked sausage.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 250 grams pasta, macaronies
- 2 piece grilled peppers in a jar (appr 8 in a jar) drained and chopped
- 100 ml black olives chopped coarsley
- 200 ml kale chopped
- 50 ml sweet pickle relish, or chopped pickles
- 0.5 each red onion finely diced
- 150 ml mayonnaise
- 1.5 tblsp red wine vinegar (free of charge section)
- 0.5 tblsp sugar
- 0.5 tblsp hot sauce (free of charge section)
- 0.5 clove chopped garlic, or garlic paste
- salt and pepper (free of charge section)
Boil macaronies Toss with a little oil and let cool.
Mix the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, sugar, hot sauce, garlic, 0.5 teaspoon salt, and 0.5 teaspoon ground pepper in a small bowl.
Pour the dressing over the macaronies. Then add the chopped roasted red peppers, kale, bacon, pickle relish, and red onions. Toss. Taste and adjust.