Greek Pasta Salad
Prepare the salad in the morning before you set off. If you had pasta for dinner last night, make some extra, toss with a little olive oil and save for today's lunch.
Servings: 4 people
- 300 grams pasta, fusilli or penne
- 0.5 each cucumber diced
- 0.25 each red onion finely diced
- 250 grams cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 each green bell pepper diced
- 100 ml black olives, kalamata
- 150 grams feta cheese crumbled
- 6 tblsp olive oil
- 1 tblsp basil paste, or fresh basil
- 2 tblsp red wine vinegar (free of charge section)
- 1 each lemon 1 tblsp juice
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 0.5 tsp dried oregano (free of charge section)
- 0.25 tsp garlic powder (free of charge section)
- salt and pepper (free of charge section)
Boil pasta. Toss with a little olive oil and let cool.
Place the cucumbers, tomatoes, pepper, red onion, olives, parsley and feta cheese in a bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Add the pasta to the bowl with the vegetables. Pour the dressing over the top and toss to coat thoroughly.