Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Ham, Cheese & Apple Wraps
Easy to make and great combination of flavours.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 0.5 each red onion thinly sliced
- 100 ml creme fraiche light 13%
- 0.5 bunch dill chopped
- 1.5 tblsp coarse mustard
- salt and pepper (free of charge section)
- 1.5 tblsp olive oil
- 120 grams sliced smoked ham , torn into bite-sized pieces.
- 8 slices sliced cheese
- 1 each romaine lettuce heart torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 each apple thinly sliced
- 4 large tortillas
Whisk together creme fraiche, dill, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste in. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and 1 tablespoon water, whisking until combined. Add the onion, ham, cheese, lettuce and apple and toss to coat.
Pile the ham mixture in the middle of each wrap. Fold in the sides, then roll up the wraps. Cut in half.