Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Tuscan White Bean Pasta
Great vegetarian pasta dish that can be made towards the end of your trip.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 2 tblsp olive oil
- 3 cloves chopped garlic, or garlic paste
- 1 can conserved cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper (free of charge section)
- 0.5 tsp dried basil (free of charge section)
- 1 can cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 120 grams kale shredded
- 350 grams spaghetti or penne
- 85 grams grated parmesan
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add garlic and sauté for about a minute. Add the tomatoes, salt, pepper and basil. Sautee for 5 mins. Add kale and cook until wilted. Add the beans and stir until they are heated through. Taste and adjust with salt and pepper. It should be quite salty to properly flavour the pasta.
Boil pasta. Mix with sauce. Top with parmesan.