Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Halloumi & Vegetable Hash with Ajvar Relish
Halloumi cheese is a great substitute for meat. Nice consistency and can be fried.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 2 tblap olive oil
- 300 grams halloumi cheese cut in 1 cm cubes
- 2 each carrots cut in 0,5 cm cubes
- 0.5 each red onion finely diced
- 3 rib celery diced
- 1 each zucchini cut in 1 cm cubes
- 3 cloves chopped garlic, or garlic paste
- 100 ml black olives
- 6 each sundried tomatoes cut in strips
- salt and pepper (free of charge section)
- 0.5 jar ajvar relish ('oil, condiments & pastes' section)
Fry halloumi on some oil until browned, put aside.
Add more oil and fry the veggies, around 5 mins, add garlic and fry another 2 mins, add salt & pepper.
Add olives, sun-dried tomatoes and halloumi and heat up. Taste & adjust. Serve with ajvar relish on the side.