Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Classic Pork Chops with Mushroom Sauce & New Potatoes
Make your first evening. Delicious classic in Swedish kitchens with a little extra spice.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 2 tblsp butter
- 4 each pork chops
- salt and pepper (free of charge section)
- 200 grams mushrooms sliced
- 1 cloves chopped garlic, or garlic paste
- 200 ml creme fraiche light 13%
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (free of charge section)
- 1 tblsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 800 grams new potatoes
Salt & pepper pork chops and fry in butter, 3 mins on each side. Remove from pan.
Fry mushrooms in pan for a few mins, add garlic and fry one more min. Add creme fraiche, cayenne and thyme and simmer for a couple of mins. Add pork chops to sauce and cook for a couple of mins. Make sure your pork chops are cooked through.
Serve pork chops with new potatoes.