Pan-fried Salmon in Heavenly Sauce with New Potatoes
Very classic Swedish flavours. Don't be afraid of the roe! It adds delicious salty flavour and consistency and is commonly used in our cuisine. It's like a cheaper caviar. Salmon comes in a 2-pack, so great for 2 persons. The salmon on our food order is sustainable and "KRAV" certified.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 tblsp oil
- 2 2-pack salmon fillets
- 0.5 tsp lemon pepper (free of charge section)
- 100 ml white wine, dry
- 200 ml creme fraiche regular 34%
- 200 ml creme fraiche light 13%
- 1 pack vegetable stock, fond du chef
- 1 bunch chives chopped
- 1 tblsp red roe, caviar (can be excluded) use left-overs for Pickled Herring Sandwich on Kavring
- 800 grams new potatoes
- 1 bag mixed lettuce, 150g
- 1 pack dressing mix, Herb garden
- 3 tblsp olive oil
- 3 tblsp water
- 1 lemon wedges
Boil new potatoes.
Salt & pepper salmon fillets. Fry in oil on quite high heat on both sides until they get nice colour.
Remove salmon from pan. Add white wine to pan and boil for 30 sec. Add cream fraiche and vegetable stock, whisk together and simmer for a few mins. Add roe and salmon fillets and cook for a couple of more minutes until the salmon is cooked through. Add chives. Taste sauce and adjust with salt and pepper.
Whisk together olive oil, water and dressing mix. Toss with salad, but only use as much dressing as neccessary.
Serve salmon with new potatoes, salad and lemon wedges.