This is a great vegetarian wrap that everyone likes. We make it on our guided tours!
Servings: 4 people
- 2 can large white beans or cannelini beans – drained and rinsed
- 150 grams feta cheese – crumbled
- 4 each grilled peppers in a jar – roughly chopped
- 2 clove chopped garlic, or garlic paste
- 3 tblsp basil paste, or fresh basil
- 1-2 each lemon – 2 tsp zest for 4 portions
- 0.5 tsp chili flakes (free of charge section)
- 1-2 tsp salt (free of charge section)
- 8 leaves romaine lettuce (can be excluded)
- 300 ml walnuts
- 8 large tortillas
- 4 tblsp olive oil
- Roughly mash the beans with a fork. Add peppers, garlic, basil, lemon zest, chili flakes, salt and oil and mix. Add feta. Taste and adjust.Portion romaine, bean mix and walnuts on the tortillas. Fold in the sides and roll up wrap. Cut in half when ready to eat.