Us Swedes rarely have a cooked breakfast, except for the boiled eggs.
Servings: 4 people
- 8 slices soft rye bread, OR soft rye & sunflower bread
- 4 tblsp butter
- 8 slices sliced cheese
- 8 slices smoked ham (can be excluded)
- 1 each red bell pepper – sliced
- 4 each eggs – boiled
- 1 liter yoghurt, forest berries or cloudberries
- 240 grams musli – 600 ml
- 8 tblsp strawberry or raspberry jam
- Boil eggs to how you like them. Drop them inte boiling water, boil 12 mins for hard, 7 mins for soft.
- Spread butter on bread and top with cheese, ham and sliced peppers.
- Serve yoghurt in bowl with musli and a dollop of jam.