A scramble is a perfect breakfast in the wild.
Servings: 4 people
- 8 strips bacon – cut in pieces
- 0.5 each yellow onion – sliced
- 1 each green bell pepper – diced
- 2 each potatoes – boiled, cut in 1 cm cubes
- salt and pepper (free of charge section)
- 8 each eggs
- 2 tblsp water
- 1 tblsp oil
- 1 bag grated cheese
- 8 slices toast or other bread
- If you’re boiling potatoes for another meal, make a couple of extra for this scramble!
- Separate bacon and fry on low heat in frying pan. You don’t need any oil. Bacon should be rendered slowly, so take your time.When it’s semi-crispy and you don’t see any uncooked fat, remove from pan. If there’s a lot of greese, pour some out, you need around 1-2 tblsp for the veggies.
- Sautee onions in pan for a few mins, add peppers and sautee until soft but still with a little crunch. Season and remove from pan and combine with your bacon, keep them covered to stay warm. Turn the heat up and add potatoes, fry them golden brown and put with the rest o