- 400 ml oats
- 0,5 tsp cinnamon (free of charge section)
- 2 each apples – peeled and cubed small
- 0.5 tsp salt (free of charge section)
- 900-1000 ml water
- raisins, dried cranberries, dried mango, shaved coconut, hazelnuts, whatever you feel like
- 1 liter long-lasting milk
- Add oasts, cinnamon, apple, salt and water to a pot. Bring to a boil on low heat for about 5 mins until you have a nice porridge.
- Add to bowls. Top with whatever you have around – dried fruits, shaved coconut, hazelnuts, walnuts, jam. Serve with milk.