This is a great indian dish that’s different than your regular curry and very delicious.
Servings: 4 people
- 6 tblsp oil
- 4 cloves chopped garlic, or garlic paste
- 2 tblsp minced ginger, or ginger paste
- 1 can whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 large cauliflower – broken up into florets
- 0.5 tblsp garam masala (free of charge section)
- 1 tsp turmeric (free of charge section)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (free of charge section)
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (free of charge section)
- 4 each bay leaf (free of charge section)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt (free of charge section)
- 6 tblsp raisins
- 1 bag cashew nuts
- 350 grams basmati or long-grain rice
- 200 ml creme fraiche or greek yogurt (can be excluded if later in your trip)
- Boil rice.
- Add oil to frying pan and fry cauliflower until it starts to get colour and softens. Take it up.