Pretty straight-forward flavours that everyone knows. Pasta salads are great for using up the rest of your pasta package if you’re having pasta for dinner. Prepare your pasta salad in the mornign before setting off.
Servings: 4 people
- 450 grams pasta, fusilli
- 200 grams cherry tomatoes – halved
- 200 grams hard salami or pre-sliced salami – cubed
- 3 each grilled peppers in a jar – chopped
- 0.5 each red onion – chopped
- 125 grams mozarella – cubed
- 50-100 grams black olives – sliced
- 4 tblsp olive oil
- 4 tblsp red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves chopped garlic, or garlic paste
- 0.5 tblsp honey
- 2 tblsp basil paste
- salt and pepper (free of charge section)
- Boil pasta. Toss with a little olive oil and let cool.
- Whisk all the ingredients of the vinaigrette in a small bowl (oil, vinegar, garlic, basil paste, honey, salt & pepper).