Easy to make and great combination of flavours.
Servings: 4 people
- 0.5 each red onion – thinly sliced
- 100 ml creme fraiche light 13%
- 0.5 bunch dill – chopped
- 1.5 tblsp coarse mustard
- salt and pepper (free of charge section)
- 1.5 tblsp olive oil
- 120 grams sliced smoked ham – , torn into bite-sized pieces.
- 8 slices sliced cheese
- 1 each romaine lettuce heart – torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 each apple – thinly sliced
- 4 large tortillas
- Whisk together creme fraiche, dill, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste in. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and 1 tablespoon water, whisking until combined. Add the onion, ham, cheese, lettuce and apple and toss to coat.
- Pile the ham mixture in the middle of each wrap. Fold in the sides, then roll up the wraps. Cut in half.