IN THE STICKS – FESTIVAL 2020
4 days of music, well-being and partying
Dancing around roaring fires
Oh there will be bass! Our line-up of DJs and artists is sure to make you wanna dance! Smooth tunes in the afternoon, then progressively harder as the dark starry sky descends upon us.
Begin your day with yoga, followed by an invigorating dip in the sea and perhaps some paddle-boarding. Busy your fingers with wood carving, jewellery making or wilderness cooking. Join the old viking game ‘Kubb’, the perfect accompaniment to some cool ones.
Wild street food
Our wilderness chef serves up delicious street food on the festival island. How about wild boar kebab with beet hummus and cucumber dill yogurt sauce, or Swedish pulled pork with apple cabbage slaw in a flatbread wrap. Vegetarian and vegan variations available of course.
Bartenders who forage
Our bartenders forage ingredients and mix up delectable creations such as a muddled lingonberry, pine syrup and gin cocktail, old-fashioned with bourbon, thyme-honey syrup and lemon peel, or rosemary-infused vodka with vermouth and lavender syrup.
What You'll Get
A festival experience like none other
We’ll divide into smaller groups at the launch and set off in our kayaks. We spend one night camping along our route, and then all gather on the festival island for two nights of great music, partying and chilling together!
Festival programme of DJs and artists coming soon!
Daytime: Ambient house & dub, reggae, roots, instrumental acts
Nighttime: Deep house, tribal house, soulful tech house, dubstep, liquid drum & bass
- One night of guided kayaking and camping in smaller groups, meals included.
- Two nights of music and fun on the festival island
- Top quality kayaking, camping & cooking gear
- Return transport Norrköping-Saint Anna
What to Bring
- A couple of sets of clothing
- Shoes for water & land
- Towel & swimwear
- Sunglasses, sun cap, sun block & toiletries
- Camera or battery pack for phone
- Flights to Sweden
- Wild street food and alcohol for sale on the festival island
- Order groceries for cooking your own meals at cost price